Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

LOL


                                  link 
                            HAHAHAHA!

Is it wrong to laugh??
Some people laugh loud and clear it rings throughout the whole compound.
Some laugh very abnormally.
I mean as in their laughter has got some kinda rhythm that normal people doesn't have.
It's a good abnormal thing, it's special.
But I know sometimes it irritates people too.
Especially when you laugh out loud in a quiet place.
People think that you're DFA.
Or they think you're just disturbing their peace.
I know.
I laugh loud, not always, but I do when I find something hilarious.
And I always get ' Michele, you laugh very loud you know.'
Yes, I know.Sorry if it disturbs you.
I can't help it.
Don't tell me you wan me to keep quiet when I'm happy.
And you laugh too, if you treat others this way, you should think, it's not always that all others will appreciate your laugh okay.
And I laugh for some very concrete reasons, it's not suddenly out of nowhere that I burst out laughing.
I'm sorry if you don't find that something as funny as I do.
'Cause you don't observe enough and just can't seem to get the positive side of the whole scene.
But to me, as long as I'm happy, that is the most important fact.





And here: Why must we laugh????

Laughter is strong medicine for mind and body

“Your sense of humor is one of the most powerful tools you have to make certain that your daily mood and emotional state support good health.”
Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor lightens your burdens, inspires hopes, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert.
With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health.



                                                                       link

Laughter is good for your health

  • Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
  • Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
  • Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
  • Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.


                                         Taken from:http://www.helpguide.org/life/humor_laughter_health.htm



                                                                          link