Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Directed to some very caring friends of mine

I so gonna declare I'm not going to The CHefoo Camp at cameron highlands.
EH people.I know your niat baik okay.
But I said I'm not going, so I'm not going.
The end.
Simple n Easy.
Why do dao so complicated?
Don't meleter me.
N keep asking me same questions.
I said I don't like camps.
conclusion: don't LIKE camps.
Straightforward answer.
No why no how.
OKAY???the prefects camp was the final straw for me.
seriously, it's getting so annoying.I know it's not your fault.
And I'm so very sorry,
And Im sorry that you planned so much for us, and we don't turn out.
But the NEXT person who asks me again, will serious kena.FROM me.Which I bet is Uncle John.= =
Warning given, here.I don't care if you don't read it here.
That's your prob.
Who ask you so concern about me dao dunno I've got a blog?
pffffffffft.GOODBYE.
ps: don't worry I've got plenty of stuffs to do, at home.So I'm NOT VERY VERY free.=.=