Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

On camps part 1

Yeah yeahh..I know.I'm supposed to study for biology.
But aih..who cares.
That is a day away.still got 24 hrs to study.
Anyway.
I DON'T KNOW if I should register myself for the camp.
I hate camps.
And I always, always come back complaining.
I don't care if you think I'm fussy whatsoever.
I never like them.
From previous experiences, the most recent one was the prefects camp.
AND I HATED IT ALOT.
Because camps are supposed to be fun.not torturing.
And they made us suffer.Like shit.
where we slept for oni 2-3 hrs.or less.Couldn't remember.
NO BATH.
And ask us to bathe in the waterfall water.
A 200 something student and only two pathetic bathroom.
No proper doors.Just a piece of cloth as a curtain.No lock.
Anybody can just flip it open and say 'oops sorry'
Like really in zaman neolitik time.
And a big tangki of water to wash butts.I don't even know where they get the water from.
Its not even from a proper pipe.
Its like from some toilet pipe.REUSE TOILET WATER maybe.
ARGH.
I HATE THAT CAMP.
And best of all, the teachers weren't in the same situation like us.
Their tents has light and even a fan.=.=
And they have 2 double decker papans as beds.FOR less than ten teachers.
AND WE HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF TENT FOR MORE THAN HALF THE POPULATION OF THE PREFECTS!!!!!!
with no light as all.
AND no light nevermind, they keep our torchlights and don't even wanna return to us.
EH *&^%&*&, don't be so cruel, later end up in hell.
and I think it was only fun because the prefects are able to splash water on me and make me scream.
Which I enjoyed too in the waterfall water.
That was the only only enjoyable part of the whole stupid camp.
THE END.
I SHALL complain more after I finish my SPM. I promise.
I've waited too long.