Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

All in a day




I decide to blog, in the middle of night, waiting for the photos to be loaded.
And I'm gonna sum up evrything in this post.
Get ready people.
SO morning, I've to go back school for anugerah cemerlang(award) for my SPM results.
And gahhh, the teacher and letter says 7.30am start.
I thought I was smart enough, woke up at 7am, and started walking to school at 8am.
Who knows,==
8am also half the school not there yet.
The AV system wasn't even readied.
Teachers are nowhere to be seen.
Erm only a handful was around helping set up the stuffs.
And then, I got so bored.
Sitting in the dewan, doing nothing.
So my buddy, Breena was smart, she came just in time for the award.lol.didn't have to suffer as long as me.
Thanks to me, who called her at the right time.lol
Anyway, all of us spm-ers didn't get any trophies AT ALL.
Just another sijil and THAT Domino's card again.
Whatever, be thankful.
Here's a few pictures,








At noontime,
went to Sunway for makan-makan with my exclassmates.
And ufortunately we chose the BEST PLACE ON EARTH called HARTS CHICKEN.
*roll eyes*
HATE theyucky-fying food.
VOMITS.
Seriosuly I don't enjoy the food at all.
I kinda filled my stomach with fruits only.
By fruits, you may think it's a lot.
Actually, it's just honey dew and watermelon.
PATHETIC.
YOu know what else they serve??besides chicken la of course.
GIZZARD and LIVER!!!!!
Like who on earth with a weak heart like MICHELE eats THAT!!!!!
GAHHHH!!!
stupid.
but I did enjoy the fellowship with friends tho.

AND PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE,
IF YOU WANA SAVE YOUR HEART.
NEVER EVER EVER GO TO THE HARTS'S PLACE AGAIN.
Unless you are heartless and enjoys the blek-zards and ewww-livers.*chokes*



This is Breena and I, in the ahem,you-know-where.
Hate the restaurant, din take any there.


*sorry whoever suggested the place, maybe you like the food there, but to me, it's just a
  'make you vomit after eat' place.

No comments: