Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Verses and encouragement for exams



Found this very inspirational.taken from here



BEFORE EXAMS…

** I am so worried about this subject!!!
Philippians 4:6-7
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

** my mind cant concentrate at all!!!
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.

** I can’t even sleep peacefully/properly!!!
Psalm 3:5
5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

** I am physically and mentally fatigued
Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

** there is no hope for I am too far behind to catch up!!!
Psalm 43:5
5 Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.


**will everything go wrong???
Isaiah 46:4
4 Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.


DURING EXAMS…

** I don’t understand this question!!!
Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight. [1]
** I am too nervous to think properly!!!
John 14:27
27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

** this questions needs much wisdom and I don’t have it!!!!
James 1:5
5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 

No comments: