Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

YOU MUST READ THIS.


I am seriously so pissed, when I received the letter.
Do you know what they offered me?
Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
When I applied for law.
After I emphasised again what I wanted when I reapply/apply.
I WANT LAW.
%&*(#*%&#~!!!!
ISSSH.
I seriously dunno what is their problem.
A) gave me a course that I'm not interested in.
B) gave me a diploma, not even a degree or something else to compensate not being the right course.
C) the answer came so late and look properly.December intake.= =
The efficiency of our government!!
I so love you, whichever person that chose this course for me.
yeah, very love you.
Argh!!!
Oh FYI, the paper is crumpled because I threw it into the rubbish bin.And opened it again for photo purpose.It will go into it again I promise.And churn and burn in the incinerator.
Thank you, Malaysia.= =

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

If you want to do Law you might want to consider UTAR; it's very cheap and can apply for additional scholarships or loans other than the government PTPTN.

michele said...

oh thx dante.but im already in brickfileds.;D