Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 2011

Good Morning, people!
Yes, I slept well.From 10pm to 9am.
So am full of energy!
And the mood is good, because, at 12am later, it's gonna be a new year!!Woots~~
Ahh.2011 just passed like that.
I don't know why, but time seems to pass by faster when I grow up.
I still remember the years in primary school, it's like time is dragging itself by.
But now, not anymore.
Which I don't know is a good or bad thing.
And anyway, these photos below are for the viewing pleasure of Breena, since I have uploaded the photos on facebook and she is the only one w/o an account.(pityful) HAHA!(joking, dont get mad at me)

Oh, before I forget, Happy New Year, everyone!

okay, you may start viewing the photos now.*grins*


The grand chess set in the living room.like made of glass and I dunno-what.

See this caption?It's in Holland's Village.thought it to be something creative.


Anyone can explain these lines to me?
what does the zig zag means?


In Clementi Mall.

In front of some grand hotel.lol

School of arts.

Lookie!HAHA.great excuse for champagne.

 the pic says for itself.


this flower is recycled stuff.made from plastic.


okay.I don't really know what I'm doing.


bamboo shoots.








Look carefully.It says, a hundred kisses!!

Playing in the swimming pool.


Best pose of year.;D

my coussie.

All girls.

                                     posing with santa.



ok.starting from here you ownself see la.I lazy liao.
Mainly christmas decor.






this, my aunt's bday.On christmas wei.nice!





the bible, in BM!


the flyer.














Spot it!Angry bird!hahaha



No comments: