Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Performance 2012

'We are the Reason'
The song.The performance.The arrangement.
I'm about to give up.
I want to just ignore all this.And sit far away as an audience.And see, what are they gonna do, what are they doing , on the stage.What will happen.Will the stage crumble down, will they mess up the whole thing, will they be able to perform well, as perfect as they are able to.
I wanna just hide behind the shadows, and see, for once, what are they going to do.
And see, if they will still work out something, or if they will wait for someone to do something.Then they will just mess it up so horrigible-ly that they wish the grounds will open up and swallow them.
I sound so bitter.But you made me like this.

But I can't and I won't, because probability leans more on where the whole thing will become a mess.
And I can't let that happen.How could I do that?
So I'm going to do this.I'm going to do it.
*grits my teeth and stand up*

I will be able to do it.
God will help me.
I will take charge, if no one else cares, I will care and I will make sure we did do our best.
Our best, that's what that is important.Even if things dont turn out as good as i imagine it would be, as long as we did our best.
That's enough.I will do it, God will help me.
I will pray before I start anything tomorrow and I will smile, throughout the entire practice.
I will not be angered, I will just do as much as I can.
I will be able to do it, so God help me.

I have the right to show that I'm not satisfied with you.Don't blame me, when you pushed me against the wall, the best I can do is this.

No comments: