Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What if I'm A Russian Spy.....


            Well, what if I'm a Russian spy, chosen by mother Russia to accomplish a great mission entrusted to me . Yes, my mission would be to save the future of Russia. Further explanation: I'm on an adventure around the world to find the perfect soulmates for the girls of Russia.One might not know, but this mission is very important because a recent survey has shown a decrease in decent Russian guys and therefore the rate of single females has been increasing at an alarming rate.Just think, what would happen if marriages does'nt happen? Russians could be in danger of extinction!!
         
            After thorough thinking, I decided to bring along my loyal and trustworthy friend-cum-colleage to be my sort of a 'partner-in-mission'.And.....TA-DA!!!!


This is the 'she' I'm talking about.She is extremely hardworking, talented and smart.Now, DON'T think too little of her, because she might emerge as a celeb after a makeover.No kidding. 


                    Next, comes my secret to success.First, of course would be the ' me ' element.Well, you know, an ugly duckling would never attract a swan.So, to gather the perfect guys, I would wear an outfit so outstanding, cheerful yet sexyfying. A something close to this:





Second, I am bringing along my faithful gadget, which is the Sony Bloggie Camera,


                                                                     source
              The special features of my Sony bloggie camera is that the camera features a unique lens that swivels up to 270 degrees and, when rotated, instantly powers on the camera so you can start recording video or taking still shots immediately.At approximately 0.9" thick and 2.2" wide, the bloggie is ultra-compact and easy to carry in your bag or pocket.SteadyShot image stabilization helps reduce blur caused by camera shake. It boasts 4x Digital zoom that lets you move in close and capture the action in crisp detail. Face Detection technology recognizes faces and optimizes camera settings for both video and still images, so faces are captured more clearly and skin tones look more natural.
Rather crucial for spying and snapping photos of evidence, don't you think so??


                     Okay, enough of secret weapons. Talk about the process, I would board a private aeroplane going around the world from gyms to clubs to shopping malls, just to gather my 'guys'.
And their minimum requirements:
-at least of 180 am tall
-model like figure (with 6 packs, duh!!)
-short cropped hair (long hair makes them look 'sissy' , sorry!!!)
-gentlemanly character
-undertstanding and caring
-smart and witty


                       Yes, as soon as I found one, I would persuade and 'bribe' them on all the advantages before sending them off on the privte plane back to Russia.


                        Oh oh!!! I nearly forgot, the guys must be drop dead gorgeous where girls would go 'love at first sight'.Thus, I would not need to worry about the outcome where: guys reach Russia and life goes on as boring as ever.Instead, it would be:guys reach, girls go gaga with mouth agape and swoons over guys.And well, you know, they date, court, marry...........I might say, further explanation is not needed. Your imagination is taking you there.=D


                         In the end, Russia would be blooming with plenty of future ahead, with young leaders on the rise. The furture of Russia is saved and my mission: 




                                  ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!








ps: LOL..Sorry if it's a bit lame, I wrote it as a work of fiction plus a little extra of daydreaming.And of course to win the premiere screening tickets to 'SALT' and the prizes from Nuffnang.


                                                                    source




Sypnosis
Angelina Jolie stars in Columbia Pictures’ Salt, a contemporary espionage thriller. Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor, and country.  She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy.  Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.