Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jokes

Oh..here are some jokes I found on the internet to share with you guys.
You know, it's one good way to de-stress yourself.
Especially for SPM students like me.

Joke#1
Patient: Doctor, I have a pain in my eye whenever I drink tea. 

Doctor: Take the spoon out of the mug before you drink.



#2
Headmaster: I've had complaints about you, Johnny, from all your teachers. What have you been doing?
Johnny: Nothing, sir. 

Headmaster: Exactly.


#3

A: I have the perfect son. 

B: Does he smoke? 
A: No, he doesn't. 
B: Does he drink whiskey? 
A: No, he doesn't. 
B: Does he ever come home late? 
A: No, he doesn't. 
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? 
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.


#4

PUPIL: "Would you punish me for something I didn’t do?" 
TEACHER:" Of course not." 
PUPIL: "Good, because I haven’t done my homework."