Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jamuan Pengawas

Date:17.10.10
Day: :Last Sunday
Venue: Some club
What? Jamuan Pengawas 
Featuring who? Us prefects la..
*the pics are arranged at random.
*credits to ayip for photos.



*the balls....I mean the disco balls.XD




the guest started to come in..




registration table




the makan place



 **the BBQ hotdogs.Yummy.









This dish is called : Teochew porridge


*the 'sapu food' place.





the teachers




the er..form 5 pengawas.





*keperasanan of Cheng Li.




Emcees for the day




*ahem..queen of the day.LOL.ok.perasan max.
was actually giving ucapan.=D




partner-in-crime




my game group




the form 3's



form 2's




form 2's




form 4's




form 5.LOL




I personally like this.Chioness!!



Form 4 and 5.




Cheng Li and Law Min.




Dancing and singing to the beat.



clap clap




dance dance



Lucky draws.(part)











grand prize.RM 80.woots!!



Did you realise that I didn't get anything??not even one??
Soo  sad.even Sruthi and Khavsalyah got one each.



Performance:

Blake



Yeng-ness



the form 4 and 5's onstage to sing.










Group photo:








PS:
I love the pictures!!
I'm so gonna miss school after SPM.
I'm gonna miss my fellow friends, prefects,teachers, and even the school building
And the Laksa at the canteen!!!=D