Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

ISSUE 1:
I Don't care anymore, for now.
Coz I can't stand it, the studying.
Rather, the memorising.
Study dao till I feel like wana die.
Stupid Stupid sejarah,why do you have so many nonsense fakta to make our lives more difficult.
Stupid sejarah.TOOOOOOT you.
Make me neglect bio for past few weeks ady.
*&%&*$*#*
STUPID STUPID.
MAKE ME SOO STRESSED UP.
BUT I CAN"T NOT STUDY YOU.
STUPID.

Issue 2:
I went giant yesterday.Bandar Kinrara's one.
And I wana warn you, all of you, to not buy anything from the small dessert stall.
The one selling what mangokiwi and etc.
The name only grand, the pic only nice.
I paid RM 4 to get a stupid bowl of ice.
Pure mcdonald pepsi ice!!!!!
Crushed it and put syrup.
CHARGE ME FOR RM4!!!!

I CAN DO MYSELF LA!!!!!!!

IF CANT DO LIKE THE FOOD IN THE PHOTO YOU PROMOTED, DON'T EVEN SELL IT!!!!!

WASTE MONEY!!!!


SO DAMN PISSED OFF.
FEW MONTHS AGO, I WENT.I GOT REAL DELICIOUS FRUIT DESSERT.
FRUIT!!!!! NOT SOME STUPID CRUSHED ICE.
THE DESSERT SERVED YTD WAS NOT EVEN AS GOOD QUALITY AS ICE KACANG FROM SOME LOW CLASS RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, don't buy anything from there.the stall in the food court, beside the pau stall one.
Don't follow my example, cheated by the photoshopped gao gao photos.

ISSUE 3:
I forgot what I wana scold about.
Too overwhelmed by anger and frustrations.


OMY LORD, HELP ME!!!!!!!!