Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The wedding hall

I stumbled across this in one of the mail...and it's like.OMGOSH!!!!
I SOOOOO WANT THIS.
*puts down in future wedding to-have list.*


And and best of all....
It's sooo purplelish!!!!





okok..michele is back to earth.


talking abt earth.
Today's subject was sejarah.
URGHHHH...
I AM NVR EVER GONNA TRUST TIPS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MATTER where is it from.
I memorise almost 3 quater of the stupid sejarah syllabus and only 5% came out on actual paper.
SO DAMN PISSED!!!
waste my time, waste my effort.waste my beauty sleep.
Coz i woke at 4am!!!!to study.and slept at 12am!!!!!!!
And once I got the paper, I felt like crying lorhhhhhhhhhh.
ISHHHHHH.
i dunno I'm more sad or angry.
*&^*%&$*%&
and i dunno whose fault it is.
maybe the lembaga pepriksaan is fooling us form 5????
maybe it wasn't the ramalan's fault?


Best of all, Daphne says to thank God for everything.
hmmmph.I shall try hard to do that.
Arghhh.