Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Newest Blogskin! n Merry Christmas!!!

YEAH!!!!
because christmas is over, therefore, I decide to change the blogskin again.
this time a lil more longer.
I love the shadow of the girl standing at the right corner up.
And I've been wanting a skin like the colour for ages, purple n black makes an awesome background!!!!
And yes, I needa re-do a lota things.
Get myself used to all the new positions of my widgets.
The only sad thing is that my photos can't be X-large anymore.
So squint squint a lil, or change your specs.


Anyway,
To all readers regardless of religion,
A sincere Blessed Christmas from me!!!!!!

                                                                              source


We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin;
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.