Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Book Of Tomorrow

I'm so proud of myself.
I finished 3 books since last 3 days.
(It's been a looong time since I last find passion for books again)
And there's a book that I love so much.
I got totally absorbed into it, I couldn't help but hold on to it till I finished at 2am.
Yes.2AM.
And wake up the next morning feeling sleepy headed to open an EPF account.
Back to topic, I so so so love the book!!!
(I think I said that about many books , but who cares)
I'm not gonna spoil the fun by 'mencerita-ing' from my point of view.XP
Instead I'll just paste the summary here.



Tamara Goodwin has always got everything she’s ever wanted. Born into a family of wealth, she grew up in a mansion with its own private beach, a wardrobe full of designer clothes, and a large four poster bed complete with a luxurious bathroom en-suite. She’s always lived in the here and now, never giving a second thought to tomorrow.
But then suddenly her dad is gone and life for Tamara and her mother changes forever. Left with a mountain of debt, they have no choice but to sell everything they own and move to the country to live with Tamara’s Uncle and Aunt. Nestled next to Kilsaney Castle, their gate house is a world away from Tamara’s childhood. With her Mother shut away with grief, and her Aunt busy tending to her, Tamara is lonely and bored and longs to return to Dublin.
When a travelling library passes through Kilsaney Demesne, Tamara is intrigued. She needs a distraction. Her eyes rest on a mysterious large leather bound tome locked with a gold clasp and padlock. With some help, Tamara finally manages to open the book. What she discovers within the pages takes her breath away and shakes her world to its core.

No comments: