Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog Revive

Yeash.My blog just drank Revive Isotonic!And it's currentluy engergized,erm...for the moment.Be glad!

*laughs* heh..I don't care.
I don't care if my blog sucks.
I don't care if I myself find my own blog boring.
I don't care what others think.
Because, I'm so gonna blog forever.*cross fingers*
(okay, I hope I keep my promise)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I found this new website.
www.sloppynoodle.com

Which is a christian website for teenagers.
Still in the process of exploring the site.

And if you find any interesting websites, do share with me as well!

Thanks,
xoxo
Michele

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Random:

I need to shout this out:  XP


I'm single n PROUD to be one!!!!




                                    


No comments: