Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Confused, Frustrated, Helpless

I did NOT get jpa.
Nor did I get matrix or ipta or countless others which i applied.
sad dao die.
I was surprised, and speechless.
She-Reen checked for me because my line was out.
I'm like so directionless and clueless now.
I don't know what is He doing now.
Ok.I hoped and hoped for the JPA.
It was my only hope.
And now crash,boom, all came falling down.
I so wana shout at Him now.
I'm fine if it is not for me.
THE PROB IS HE IS NOT LETTING ME KNOW WHAT IS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I might as well forget about studying any course now,
Register myself with some modelling agency and pursue my dream.==
You hear that ??
MY DREAM!!!!!!!!!
what the world.
I am letting Him decide for me and,
HE is not letting me see the open door.
WHAT am i supposed to do now?
Sit and wait?????
I don't even know how to sit at this point of time.
Shucks!
Die.
Issh.



I shall go to sleep and never wake up again.That is,till my prince come and kiss me up.
Or marry a rich guy and never need to worry about studying again.


Now, which is better?Plan A or Plan B???
*sigh*




Addition: ok.amisdt the 'excitement' I forgot to let you know that I passed my jpj.Both of them.Yesterday.
              OOh yeah.thank God.ok.end of happy story.= =

No comments: