Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trust






My law exam is just 10 days away.
No mocks.except for business.Not enough time.
But I'm learning to trust God in times like this and to surrender my all to Him.
After all He had YET to fail me.Even during my SPM times, when I thought that I would've died He is there.
And hey, I'm a living testimony of that!
The other day, one of my friend called, seems like she's having problems trusting God and see-ing the bigger picture.Sometimes things we least expected pops out and often, we wonder, why?
When we had done everything we could, did whatever that a human body and mind could do, yet the outcome still fails us?
Even after we prayed and prayed and prayed so hard(ok, maybe not 100%, but enough), yet nothing we wanted happens.
Yeah, all my life, God has never answered my questions and prayers immediately.I often have to wait and fuss about it, before everything happens and takes place according to his perfect timing.
And His timing is never late or too early.
Still, being the human I am, I admit, I doubt and get frus by all the things that are happening in my life.
But I'm trying, and in the process of learning to place all my life onto His hands, and let Him mould me into the way He wants, not the way I wanted.

Shannon Kubiak, author of 'God called a Girl' puts it very nicely when she said the question which we let trouble us are nothing more than a failure to trust God.
If we choose to stop fighting and surrender control, we will realise that God's plan is perfect.
Just because we could'nt see how it would all fit didn't mean it wouldn't all fit.

And so to my friend, (you-know-who-you-are),
Let's pray and comtinue to (hopefully)wait patiently for His plans to unfold itself before us.*winks*


2 comments:

Maiorem said...

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:25-34

chele said...

hey dante, thanks so much!!I really need it.haha..thanks again.