Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kids These Days

Refer to http://weedaphne.blogspot.com/ on 'Sweet Student'.
Yucks!
I just beh tahan kids like that.
Like, hey kiddo, please.
I AM YOUR TEACHER, RESPECT!!
and and,
I HAVE THE FREEDOM OF EATING LOLLIPOP ANYWHERE I LIKE!
WITHOUT SHARING WITH YOU.
ok, in reality, I'll probably share with kids.
I mean, they are kids.And kids love sweets.
But what I can't stand is, demanding for their sweets without any shame.
And going,'I go home tell my mum'.
I know you're a kid, but SO WHAT?
GO TELL YOUR ANCESTORS LAH!!
yucks, these kids.
I mean,
Can kids KILL PEOPLE and claim that 'I'm a kid, so forgive me.'?
I dont mind if they do something cheeky and silly, but you gotta know your limit, kiddo.
Everytime I see kids acting way beyond their limit, I feel like spanking them.lol.
Really!!
I'm teliing you, my kids,(in future), will be super guai one.(amen)
LOL.ok.i really hope so.

Aiyoh...these days, kids are getting more and more *naughty.
And parents are much more lenient.
Sigh, but it does no good to them,these little people.

But then again, people like me, no patience one.
Maybe some other people can tahan.who knows?
But really, kids, dont be so lagak, please!!


No comments: