Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello January 2013

The title is in anticipation of January 2013.
It's the 15th  Dec today.Meaning, another 15 days to go, before the new year starts.

It's a bit sad, really.
It's like, sigh, the year passed by too quicly.
I dont want it to end!!
Nooooo!!
I need more time, I need time to relax,
I need time to go christmas shopping,
I need time to read novels,
I need time to study, 
I need time to practice my essay,
I need time to hang out with my friends
I need time to spend time with God each day,
I need time to ......

There's just a never ending list.
I really am deprived of all that.
Isn't this a constant thing?
Battling with time.Running against time.
I'm sure all my blog post, say 90% is about me not having enough time.
And it's true.
Aiyah, dont compare others to me and say,
'Time is equal for all, why some can survive, yet you can't?'
I can't really give an answer to that.
Seems like my life is just really busy, with lotsa stuff I cant pinpoint it to just one 'stuff' you know.
I really can't.
What the earth.This is going to get into an emo post again.
Or a complain post.About time being not enough.
Whatever la.Im tired too, of the same old topic.About time.
It's ALWAYS not ENOUGH!
ARGH.



I don't know.What should I do?
I did a timetable, yet today is the 6th day I've been trying to follow it, to no avail.=(
I feel totally useless, and fed up.
It's like 'AHH.Give up!'
I WANNA GIVE UP.JUST DONT CARE!!!!



But I can't, again, I won't.
Hello, My life , my future depended on my decisions now, I better make wise decisions.
Yet, I really am helpless...
What should I do?




On a side note, today's devotion talked about trusting God.

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.'


When you lift your eyes from your situation and fix them on your Savior – when you choose to trust Him – you will find peace in the pain and strength in the struggle.

Yes, this could be the solution.
But you know, it's hard too.
How many time have I failed Jesus.
I always go back to being 'in charge' of my life.
I keep neglecting God, and doing other 'important' things first.
Yet, God has reminded me , again and again, through ways like this, to come back to Him.
I strayed from the path, too frequent.
Argh.
This really is a struggle, between trusting that everything is in God's hands, and keeping everything under my own control.


Everytime I respond with a 'Yes, I trust you I surrender to You'
Yet after few days the same old habit comes back again, 
To being worrying and worrying and worrying about every single thing in my life!!
I tell you, it's frustrating.


But thank God, my God is a gracious God.
And I will try again, and again, everytime He reminds me, I will try to follow His will.
So God, please help me to focus on you and not the drowning waters.




No comments: