Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crabbed Age and Youth



I flipped thru the Kritz's Eng lit book and found this..



I think it's very yeng and meaningful.



And and er...very isi tersirat..



how I wish..I could write something this awesome.











Crabbed Age and Youth



Cannot live together:



Youth is full of pleasance,



Age is full of care;



Youth like summer morn,



Age like winter weather,



Youth like summer brave,



Age like winter bare:



Youth is full of sport,



Age's breath is short,



Youth is nimble, Age is lame:



Youth is hot and bold,



Age is weak and cold,



Youth is wild, and Age is tame: --



Age, I do abhor thee,



Youth, I do adore thee;



O! my Love, my Love is young!



Age, I do defy thee --



O sweet shepherd, hie thee,



For methinks thou stay'st too long.



William Shakespeare