Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dead Tired

Exams are an on-going battle.
Eventhough SPM HAD finished, you still CANNOT be free of exams.
I wonder how does the PHD people ever succeeded in get it.
Guess what, my exams, law paper, is in 1 months time.
My syllabus have not finished, few past year questions done and yet to get myself acquainted to formats of the papers.
I know that in His time and grace, He will intervene.
But I'm still just human, CAN'T Not worry.
ONE MONTH.
Minus all the eat, shit, sleep and play.
Not even half a month's time left.
And the worry is weighing me down.
How could I be in Sunway Pyramid and yet don't get the feel??
After all the hardships put into an outing, we were finally there and I didn't feel the least bit satisfied.
Not even ONE photo of the 3 of us taken.
We didn't even explore every shop like we used to.
Gosh.
So wasted.
Days of fretting about not going out and when I finally got there, I didn't feel like basking in the shopping atmosphere.

So stupid.
So wasted.
What a day.
Wasted effort.
Drown in exam stress.
AGAIN.
Can't help it.
Useless_____.Dunno who to blame.Myself?
Gosh.

No comments: