Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear God




Dear God,
I know You are there.
Eventhough I can't and never will see You, I know You are there.
For You are so full of glory, who am I,but a sinner to see Your holy face?

Dear Father,
Please heal our land, my land.Your people.
Your people need You.Need Your love.
Reveal Youself to these people.
That Your face may no longer be hidden from them.
Have mercy on us.
For not knowing the one and only true fact.
That You are the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
You will triumph and be glorified to the ends of the earth.
Forgive our sins.
Hear our prayer Lord.


Thank You for always being there for us.
Even when we can't feel You.
Even when we are blinded by the thick fog in front of our eyes.
Thank You for being our Lord.
Thank You for being my shelter.
A place I can run to, always, when no one else can comfort me the way You do.
Thank you for loving me and others, even when we don't deserve it.
Thank You for never failing me.

I love you, Lord.

No comments: